Why Serviced Accommodation
Benefits of staying in serviced accommodation?
● Staying in serviced accommodation allows you the privacy of your own environment.
● More space such as a living area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom gives a more homely feel rather than being in one room allowing you to relax
● The kitchen is stocked with amenities along with laundry facilities
● Staff support – always someone on hand for cleaning and maintenance.
● Cost effective – especially for longer stays
● Self-contained environment, less communal areas and contact free check ins – key safe check in.
Self-catering accommodation is ideal for business travelers, builders and other construction, engineering and power plant professionals working away from home.
Families relocating or redecorating homes also enjoy the convenience and comfort of self-catering accommodation.
Irrespective of the reason for staying in temporary accommodation, some basic amenities are essential to guests. Because of this we have at a minimum these 12 amenities in every property we manage: Wi-Fi, bath towels, shower gel, TV, cutlery, crockery, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board, oven, and microwave.
Whilst guests expect basic furniture such as beds, dining table and chairs, sofas, fridge-freezer and hob, specific questions are asked about Wi-Fi, bath towels and bedding.
Of the amenities, business and leisure guests identified a strong Wi-Fi -internet connection as vital. Indeed, the Wi-Fi password is the first item checked for on arrival.
As travelers use laptops and the internet more, we provide laptop-friendly spaces. Indeed, a chest-of-drawers in one property was replaced with a desk. This allow guests the choice of sitting at a desk from the comfort of the bedroom or use the dining or lounge area.